School Bus Rules
STUDENT BUS RULES
All Coudersport Area School District who are transported by school bus to and from school are expected to adhere to the following rules and regulations at all times. Failure of any student to comply with these rules and regulations may result in the loss of school bus transportation privileges.
1. Students must remain seated at all times while the bus is in motion.
2. Students will be held accountable for any damages they cause to the school bus.
3. Students must refrain from extending any body part outside of the bus.
4. Students must refrain from spitting or throwing objects inside or outside of the bus.
5. Students are prohibited from possessing or using any tobacco products and/or any non-prescription drugs, narcotics or alcohol on the bus.
6. Students must refrain from leaving any litter on the bus.
7. Students must refrain from using foul or profane language on the bus.
8. Students must place all carry-on items on the seat or on their lap to keep the aisle
9. Students must refrain from wearing cleats or spiked shoes.
10. Students must refrain from sitting on the back of the seats, pounding, kicking,
or stomping on the ceiling, side panels, or floors of the bus.
11. The following students personal items are not permitted on the school bus:
a. Live animals.
b. Firearms, ammunition and explosives.
c. Prohibited offensive weapons.
d. Radios, tapes players and CD players with external speakers.
e. Skateboards and Rollerblades.
f. Anything dangerous or of an objectionable nature.
g. Glass containers.
Printable Version Click Here: School Bus Rules